Rebuilding Together Swaddling/Child's Blanket in Warm Brown
Goods that Matter
This cozy, lightweight blanket forms a heart upon your sweet babe's chest once swaddled. It's perfect for keeping baby warm and 10% of the proceeds help support Rebuilding Together, a national group that works to rebuild communities in need of disaster relief. What makes this group different is its focus on short and long term relief and its consideration of each unique community.
Natural cotton and non-toxic dye
This stunning blanket is made in North Carolina by Scott McFarland Knitwear on a Stoll knitting machine. This knitting technique requires high quality and durable yarn with long fibers so that it won't break during production, making it the perfect heirloom blanket.
The natural long-fiber GMO-free cotton is ethically sourced from Egypt by Italian yarn producer, Filmar. The cotton and dyes are OEKO-TEX® | OEKO-TEX® Standard 100. Here's more about their certifications...
- Since 1994, Filmar has had the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 - Class II European certification on human-ecological requirements for yarn.
- September 2000: The company obtained ISO 9002 certification.
- November 2002: The company received ISO 9001 Vision 2000, which certifies the improvement in service and level of customer satisfaction.
- September 2011: The company updated its Quality Management System, obtaining ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- April 2013: The company obtained the Certification of Management System of the Health and Safety of Workers, OHSAS 18001:2007.
Learn about Filmar's outstanding fair trade initiative in Egypt, Cottonforlife.
Machine wash cold, dry medium.
Goods that Matter does not allow returns.
The best email to reach us at is email@example.com