This stunning tan tote features fire hose and remnant leather, small pieces bound for the landfill because they seemed unusable. Instead, the designer weaves them together to create incredible, must-have luxury design. The interior is lined reclaimed auction banner.
- Dimensions: H 28 x W 36 x D 13 cm
- Handle Drop: 26 cm
- Combination of Genuine British fire-hose and remnant leather
- Lined with reclaimed auction banner
- Two internal quick access pockets
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as a shopping or delicate-wash bag
- Handmade with hand-painted and bound edges
- Water resistant, Wipe-clean
- Zero waste design
- Repaired for life
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity
This stunning tote is handmade by artisans in the U.K. from reclaimed remnant leather bound for the landfill and de-commissioned British fire brigade hoses which, after a distinguished career fighting fires and saving lives, were otherwise destined for landfill. Hardware is ethically sourced in Europe through members of the Ethical Trading Initiative. Fifty percent of the profits from this item are donated to the Fire Fighters Charity. We love this zero waste design!
Remnant leather, de-commissioned fire hose, and reclaimed auction banner
Water resistant, wipe clean
Elvis & Kresse will dispatch goods within 2 working days of placing your order. Exchange items can be requested a maximum of two times. Further exchange requests may be refused. Personalized items cannot be returned unless there is a fault with the product. Personalized items may take longer to ship (up to 2 additional days). Returns will be accepted only if they are in the same condition that they were received and within 30 days of despatch.
The best email to reach us at email@example.com